Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Z

Yesterday we had our follow up 28 week ultrasound appt. The placenta did exactly what the doctor thought and has moved out of the way so no C section....Yay! :) We even got to see some very cool 3D pictures of our little girl in there, and were told by the ultrasound technician that she is definitely a girl......it's not usually the case to be so certain of a girl but she said there was no doubt about it, she is definitely a girl :)

I'm finding myself getting more and more excited thinking, hoping, praying that everything is going to be ok this time. I even let myself go out and buy some very cute pink outfits for her this weekend, and we're pretty set on a name already. Please Lord, let us bring her home healthy, full of breath, full of life.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for moving placentas! My prayers were answered.

    Our thoughts are so similar...I can't believe it. We have bought a few pink things too...but it's kind of scary. I look at them and think, "what if....she never comes home..." or whatever. Those thoughts are tough to take some times. Your prayer is right on. Healthy, full of breath, full of life.

    We are semi-decided on a name too...at least I think we are. January is going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete