Friday, August 14, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I had a little meltdown....both before I went to the doctor's office and during the time I was there. I felt like I was on the verge of tears as soon as my husband walked in the door to pick me up and take me to the appointment. I held them back right up until we started talking to the doctor and then they just came out. Thankfully, our doctor is very understanding. He did everything he could humanly do to assure me that everything is ok. He brought in the ultrasound machine, and we got to see Baby Z moving around and his glorious heart beating away (I only say 'his' as an assumption, we couldn't see any gender parts). When I still wasn't totally convinced that everything was ok, he brought out the dreaded doppler thing and immediately found the heartbeat so we could hear. His comment was "Now we've seen and heard, but we can't touch...yet." Thank you Dr. R for being so understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment