Monday, December 21, 2009

Umm....

The little pregnancy ticker on my page says 38 more days until Baby Z! Am I ready?? Physically - absolutely! But I'm not as sure that I'm 'prepared' yet!! On the other hand, I can't wait to get this new babe home and to see her and hold her and love on her! These past few weeks, I've had such worry and anxiety that something unthinkable, something beyond our control, is going to happen while she's still in my tummy. Lord, help me appreciate every hiccup, every super hard whack to the bladder and other organs, every ache in my back, and every contraction that I've been having because they are all just a sign that our baby girl is healthy and thriving and getting that much closer to making her appearance.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I needed that reminder today! :)

    I'm always afraid too--just posted something about that today. Need to let the Lord take that fear--fear isn't from Him, you know?

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete