Friday, February 20, 2009

Life is Good

So I'm sitting at home on this Friday evening, with all of my family plus one (Savannah is having a sleepover). I'm watching Wonder Pets about a Baby Unicorn that is stuck in a tree (if you haven't seen this show, you should check it out, it's pretty entertaining for adults and kids both!) And I can't help but think how I wouldn't want it to be any other way. It seems there aren't enough days in the month, week, year, where we are all at home not having anything pressing to do, besides relax and do whatever we want. I treasure these days. We are always so busy and need to find more time to just be with each other.

Speaking of which, I am now going to enjoy the next episode of Wonder Pets with the most handsome boy in the world (besides his dad). This time they're going to save a Baby Penguin that is stuck on an iceberg....wonder how they're going to do it....bet it's with Team Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment