Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Poem

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have is memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart.....

I love and miss you Baby Jon! I can't believe it was 16 months ago today since I held you. We should have been celebrating your 1st birthday pretty soon baby boy. Thank you for sending us your baby sister. She has been such a blessing.

** I'm not sure who wrote this poem, but it is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful poem. It reflected exactly what you are really feeling. God has a reason for everything, and has a perfect plan for all of us. We just have to trust in Him. I'm sure you're little angel is happy in God's loving arms right now.:-)

    ReplyDelete