Monday, January 26, 2009

Family

A little bit about our family. I am married to the most wonderful man, Aaron. I met Aaron at a time when I thought maybe I was ready to have a relationship, but not quite sure yet. In fact, when he asked for my number, I refused to give it to him. Thankfully my friend Karen (thank you Karen!) knew better and gave it to him. The rest, as they say, is history. We have two beautiful daughters (from my first marriage), Savannah age 12 and Sierra age 10. We also have two sons, Chance age 2 and Jon who was born with his angel wings this past December. All of them have given us much joy, and we are eternally grateful for the time we have on this earth with each of them.

I recently signed up for a March of Dimes, March for Babies benefit walk at the end of April. A good friend of mine asked if I wanted to walk with her, and it sounded like something fun to do. I decided to walk in Jon's memory, and it's become something I'm very excited about...something to look forward to....something that has some meaning and can help other babies & moms & dads.

Until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment